Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance
Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where 1300 Insurance can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through 1300 Insurance, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board your boat are automatically covered within the total Section 1 limit up to $10,000 ($1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage costs in addition to the Section 1 limit.
- Up to $20 million cover for your legal liability for removal of wreck costs and liability to other people.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist – roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
* Terms and conditions apply. For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement.
For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure.
1300 Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 50 124 845 727 AR Number 327609 is a Referrer of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine") ABN 12 007 588 347, AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply.
If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please ask us for more details.