What is the cheapest pet insurance?
Our pet insurance is the affordable way to protect yourself unexpected vet bills. We offer two different pet insurance plans to suit your needs and budget and both plans cover up to 75% of your vet bills, up to your Annual Benefit Limit. You can make extra savings on your premium by reducing your Annual Benefit Limit.
- Comprehensive: cover of up to $15,000 against both illness and accidental injury.
We are able to offer cheaper pet insurance than some of our competitors because our policies cover up to 75% of your vet bills, rather than 80%. We pass the savings on to our customers in the form of cheaper pet insurance premiums.
You can see all the differences between our plans at a glance in our handy comparison table.
* Price of 35c a day is based on a Jack Russell Terrier; total annual cost $128.21
- How long do I have to submit a claim after my pet had treatment?
- Can I visit any Vet?
- Can I get pet Insurance for older pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if I don't know how old my pet is?
- Is there Medicare for pets?
- Can I get pet insurance if my pet has a pre-existing condition?
- What is the cheapest pet insurance?
- Is neutering or de-sexing covered by pet insurance?
- Can I get discount pet insurance when I insure more than one pet?
- Do you provide life insurance for pets?
- Can I make changes to my pet insurance once my policy is in place?
- How do you calculate my premium?
- Will my premium increase every year?
- Will my premium increase even if I don’t submit claims?
- Is my premium calculated the same way as my Private Health Insurance?
- What is the process to make a claim?
- Can I cancel my pet’s policy?
Thanks for your question.
We try very hard to respond to every question we get in a timely manner, but if your question is urgent you might want to call us on 1300 467 872.